Your Weekly Feed # 71

Your Weekly Feed

I think I need a holiday!  I know we just had one but being a non stop taxi service is exhausting.  Sydney as usual put on all it’s charm for us while we were there and it was so good seeing our friends but I’m quietly thankful that school is back and I can focus on the blog and my new business “A Box Of…” which is getting closer to launching by the minute, so exciting. What is also exciting is the yumminess that was linked up to Your Weekly Feed last week.

Salmon and noodles seemed to be very popular and it’s a favourite in our house too so rather than pick between the two delicious recipes that were linked up I’ve gone for both as there is enough dinners in the week to spread the love around!

First up is My Kitchen Stories Easy Baked Salmon & Two Minute Noodles – hello easy, salmon and two minutes!!

My Kitchen Stories Baked Salmon and Noodles

Then The Purple Ladles Salmon and Soba Noodles. I’m a big fan of Soba Noodles, do you like them?

salmon-soba-noodles

Hummus is eaten almost daily at our house so I’m particularly drawn to anything with it in. Kate’s Weekend Kitchen has made an avocado hummus that I’m very keen to try out.

We can always count on Pretty Wee Things to serve up something super healthy but also super yummy. She has done it again with this Salted Caramel Ice Cream that is diary free, vegan in fact.

salted-caramel-ice-cream-6

I just want a scoop of this right now!

Our co-host Kim is sharing her picks of the week over on Zonkt Designs.  BTW have you checked out her latest range of wearable art?  Some very funky leggings in her original designs.  Pop on over.

Your Weekly Feed Rules

10 comments on “Your Weekly Feed # 71

1. Jody at Six Little Hearts
    October 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm

How pretty are those meals!

Sad that the holidays are over too. The routine is already killing me and it’s only been 4 days!

October 6, 2016 at 11:15 pm

I hear you loud and clear!!

2. Lucy @ Bake Play Smile
    October 7, 2016 at 4:50 am

Woo hoo!!! I can’t wait for the launch of your new business. It’s getting sooooo exciting now!!!!!!

October 11, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Thanks Lucy – I’m unpacking products today which is really exciting – not to photograph them!

3. Tania| My Kitchen Stories
    October 7, 2016 at 6:27 am

Ha nobody can get enough Salmon. A new business. very exciting. What is it?. I can’t wait to see. Thanks for featuring me!!

October 11, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Pleasure Tania. My new business is “A Box of…” gift boxes but with gifts that keep on giving!! Hopefully launched by the end of the month.

4. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    October 7, 2016 at 7:54 am

Y U M – all of your choices look delicious. Excited to hear more about your new business. Our new business is also days away from opening. Next time you’re in Sydney, I’d love for you to drop by and check out Mr Perkins in Bondi! Oh and I’m still baking a baby who could be here any day now – you know, just a few small things on our plate 🙂

October 11, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Wow a new business and a new baby! I’m following Mr Perkins now what a great concept and Bondi is such the perfect spot for it!

5. jayne
    October 7, 2016 at 9:54 am

Healthy picks this week Vicki! Thanks for the Salmon soba love. I am really looking forward to hearing more about your new business – very exciting! Thanks for hosting

October 11, 2016 at 12:57 pm

After the holidays I need a health kick!! I hope to launch “A Box Of…” by the end of the month