Your Weekly Feed # 72

Your Weekly Feed

Welcome to Your Weekly Feed number 72.  Do holidays seem like a long time ago and it’s back to the daily grind?  It’s a bit like that here so I’m grateful for the foodie inspiration that comes with Your Weekly Feed.  I’ve got Create Bake Makes Nan’s Coconut Biscuits cooling as I write this to go in the girls lunch boxes tomorrow and a new list of meals to make in the next few weeks.  Was there anything that caught your fancy?

Nan's coconut biscuits

I think Kidgredients Parmesan Chicken & Basil Baked Meatballs will go down well at dinner time.

Parmesan Chicken Basil Balls

I love that A Country Life Experiment grows her own asparagus (and that they use it to dip into boiled eggs!) it looks delicious in her Asparagus Ricotta Tart.

Asparagus Tart

For a truly decadent adults only treat Bake Play Smile has hit the jackpot with these Kahlua Cheesecake Balls don’t you think?

Kahlua Cheesecake Balls

Kim has highlighted her picks at Zonkt Designs so please pop on over there to check out what she has chosen and then it’s time for this weeks link up to see what we can be tempted with today!

Your Weekly Feed Rules

6 comments on “Your Weekly Feed # 72

1. Tania| My Kitchen Stories
    October 13, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Don’t talk about holidays, OK?. There are always lots of lovely things to look at and enthuse me here, Vicki. I love your choices.

October 13, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Thank you Tania. I know holidays are a distant memory!

2. Dhanya
    October 14, 2016 at 9:26 am

What a fabulous roundup of dishes…..lots of baking inspiration with those biscuits and must admit, the rum balls look amazing.

October 18, 2016 at 10:03 am

Don’t they and it’s just about the season for rum balls a plenty!!

3. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    October 15, 2016 at 12:14 pm

So many great choices from last week. I’m still in hospital, so I’ve linked up a guest post – hope that’s okay…ill be back in the kitchen soon, two hungry boys and a very hungry, breast feeding Mama will make sure of that.

October 18, 2016 at 10:03 am

Stay in hospital as long as you can, I cried when I had to leave the hospital with number 2, I was enjoying being taken care of!! Love your guest posts.