Your Weekly Feed #51

Your Weekly Feed

Wow, we are coming up to a year next week of our Your Weekly Feed series, how did that happen?  Each week there have been so many great meal ideas linked up, I know that my repertoire of mid week meals has expanded (probably along with my waistline) and I really hope that you have been finding Your Weekly Feed a useful resource to help take some of the pain out of the mundane too.

There was such a big variety of meals linked up last week. I loved the look of this Simple Mushroom Pasta by Kiwi Country Girl so much that I made it for my dinner last night.

Mushroom pasta

These Cauliflower Cheese Bacon Fritters will be gracing the taste buds in our house very soon too I think thanks to Create Bake Makes yummy recipe.

Cauliflower cheese bacon fritters

Do these Turkish Stuffed Eggplants from Fork & Compass make your mouth water just looking at them?

Turkish Stuffed Eggplants

And another recipe with eggplant, The Purple Ladles Greek Chicken and Eggplant Bowl, yum!

Greek Chicken & Eggplant Bowl

Lastly for my picks,  one for the lunch boxes or weekend baking, Thermomix Banana Coconut Bread from The Annoyed Thyroid.

Banana Coconut Bread

Now it’s over to Kim at Land of Zonkt to see what she has picked this week, then it’s your turn to share if you would like to.  If you are not a blogger but have a recipe to share please email it through we are always looking for inspiration!

Your Weekly Feed rules

10 comments on “Your Weekly Feed #51

May 15, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Oh my goodness, so many delicious recipes and so little time in which to cook them! I can’t believe YWF is almost one… Time sure does fly by when you’re having (such delicious) fun! Thanks for the shout out on my banana coconut bread, my taste testers went wild for it! Thanks for hosting – hope the week ahead is full of yum!

May 16, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Thanks Sammie I know we need more days in the week!! x

2. Lisa @ Chocolate Meets Strawberry
    May 16, 2016 at 6:25 am

How exciting that YWF is almost around to having it’s first birthday Vicki! I think some celebrations will be in order!! Thanks so much for all your hard work and for all the weekly inspiration 😀 Loving the look of your salmon and buckwheat pasta dish – have been eyeing that one off for the last week or so!! It will need to make an appearance on our dinner table soon. Hope you have a wonderful week Vicki x

May 16, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Thank you Lisa for all your kind words and your yummy food! Have a good week too. x

3. Kat - The Organised Housewife
    May 16, 2016 at 9:05 am

This is a great list here, I have to say I’ve made Sammie’s Banana Bread and really loved it! The fritters look delicious, I might have to give them a go!

May 16, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Thanks Kat, I’ve got the over ripe bananas ready to go to make it!

4. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    May 17, 2016 at 4:08 pm

So many great recipes are being linked up each week. I definietly think I’ll be giving those Cauliflower Cheese Bacon Fritters a go this week

May 18, 2016 at 12:52 pm

They look great don’t they? I’m trying too.

5. jayne
    May 18, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Thanks for hosting Vicki! and thanks for the greek chicken bowl love! I really like the look of the banana coconut bread!

May 18, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Our pleasure Jayne. I’m just about to make the banana coconut bread!