Your Weekly Feed #53 First time on Fridays

Your Weekly Feed a foodie link up

Well hello on a Friday!  How was your week.  This week is extra special because, for one week only, you get 2 Your Weekly Feeds! Double the inspiration. We hope that you like the move to Fridays and that you can get your (or someone else’s) cooking on this weekend and organised for the week ahead or, you know, just drool over foodie photo’s!

Thank you to everyone as well for all the kind words for Your Weekly Feeds birthday, we really appreciate it and the time you spend on our sites.  On to the food though… from Sunday I couldn’t go past The Annoyed Thyroids Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes which is all sorts of yum.

Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

I’m loving everything about My Kitchen Stories One Pot Tumeric Tuna Rice with Chipotle Crema, the food and the story behind it.

One Pot Tumeric & Tuna Rice

I had never heard of AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) before and then two different people mentioned it to me in one week – including The Purple Ladle with this amazing looking AIP friendly Slow Cooked Chicken Curry.

Slow Cooked Chicken Curry

For even more dinner inspiration Maxabella Loves shared her top 25 Go-To-Family Dinners that are on regular rotation at their house, there’s a few there I’m really keen to try.

On a sweeter note Six Little Hearts shared both a regular and Thermomix version of her Honeyed Almond Slice. YUM!

Honey Almond Slice

I wonder what Kim has chosen as her picks this week? Please pop on over to Land of Zonkt to check it out. Then if you are a blogger and have a recipe to share please link up or if you aren’t a blogger but have a recipe to share please email either of us too so we can check it out. The link up is open until midnight Sunday (Australian time!).

YWF link up roolz

15 comments on “Your Weekly Feed #53 First time on Fridays

1. Veggie Mama
    May 26, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Happy birthday for last week, you lot! can’t wait to see what everyone has up their sleeve this week.

May 28, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Thank you there seems to be loads of deliciousness already!

2. Nancy | Plus Ate Six
    May 26, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Happy birthday for last week and I love the new day for linking up. Honey almond slice? Yes please 🙂

May 28, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Thank you lovely and I know how good does that slice look!

3. Maxabella
    May 26, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Can’t believe it’s time for a link up again. The new day is a good one though. As always, I’m more lunch box than dinner – but it’s such a yummy slice o thought you wouldn’t mind. Enjoy your week, Vicki. x

May 28, 2016 at 1:50 pm

We’ve broadened out the link up with the new day to all food!!! Lunch box ideas are always welcome. x

May 27, 2016 at 3:43 am

So much yum – this has certainly put some yay in my Fri! Thanks for picking my potatoes, I can’t wait to get stuck into this week’s deliciousness! Happy Weekend xx

May 28, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Your potatoes were drooled over on my FB too! Great recipe. so much deliciousness already linked up too – so exciting!

5. Tania | My Kitchen Stories
    May 27, 2016 at 6:59 am

Well happy Friday. What a lovely surprise to find my Rice featured here. Thanks. have a relaxing weekend ( well a minute or two anyway)

6. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    May 27, 2016 at 9:15 pm

So many link ups already! Looking forward to seeing what people offer up this weekend – I’ll be heading to the farmers market tomorrow morning with some recipes from last Sunday.

May 28, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I don’t even know where to begin with all the yumminess linked up – amazing! That’s great that you have found some inpisration from it I can’t wait to see what you make.

7. Lisa @ Chocolate Meets Strawberry
    May 29, 2016 at 9:06 pm

So many recipes linked up this week Vicki! (Well, now almost last week, I guess – I’m a little late to comment this time around, sorry!). Love the new link up day, and all the delicious recipes that made an appearance. Seriously eyeing off Jayne’s slow cooker curry. Could that chicken look any more tender and delicious? I really think not 😛

May 30, 2016 at 11:41 pm

It looks delicious doesn’t it. I know there is so much yumminess I don’t know where to start!

8. jayne
    June 2, 2016 at 8:11 am

Thanks so much for hosting Vicki – loving the new Fridays! and thanks for the curry love 😉

June 3, 2016 at 2:46 pm

My pleasure, I love the Fridays too – much easier to remember!