Your Weekly Feed #54

Your Weekly Feed

Hi there foodie friends.  It seems like the move for Your Weekly Feed to a Friday has gone down well with lots of people as we’ve had some awesome meals linked up.  Does the new day work for you? I like the fact that we can celebrate “FriYAY” and when cocktails like this Lychee & Cardamon Bellini from The Spice Adventuress are linked up what’s not to like right?

Lychee & Cardamon Bellini

Now with keeping the responsible service of alcohol in mind on to the food.  It’s really hard just to pick out a few because everything linked up this week took my fancy but for a meatless meal, I like the look of Veggie Mama’s “The Best Vegetarian Lasagne”, with that name we just have to try. I’m eyeing off the garlic bread too.

The best Vegetarian Lasagne

This next one is not vegetarian but a Milk Braised Pork Rack and some yummy sides from Good Food Week. I’m keen to try as I’ve never milk braised before, have you?

Milk Braised Pork

I’m a huge maple syrup fan so when Kim (Zonkt Designs) shared this Maple Roast Lamb I was onto it straight away.

Maple Lamb

The sweet tooth in me loved the look of these Chocolate Brownie Sandwiches and as Life Through the Haze suggests they would be great for the Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea if you are participating in that.

Chocolate brownie sandwiches

For the lunch boxes Maxabella Loves shared her No-Bake Honey and Oat Bars which tick lots of boxes, especially no bake, also pretty healthy too!

No bake honey & oat bars

So they were my picks for the week please pop on over to the new look Zonkt Designs – Kim has combined all her businesses into one website site for double the delights! What’s your favourite meal at the moment – keen to share?  If you are a blogger you can link your post below or if you would like to email us with your recipe so we can take a look we’d love that too – always on the look out for inspiration!

Your Weekly Feed Rules

17 comments on “Your Weekly Feed #54

1. Maxabella
    June 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm

I’d swap my honey and oat bars for one of those chocolate brownie sandwiches any day of the week!!! Thanks for featuring my recipe, Vicki. It’s definitely a fave. I shared another go-to, easy-peasy recipe this week (my speciality!) Tastes like caramel slice, but without any of the bother. Have a a great week. x

June 3, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I know! They look great don’t they! Thank you for sharing your speciality! Enjoy the weekend x

2. Tania | My Kitchen Stories
    June 2, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Oh my Lordy Chocolate brownie sandwiches. Yes!

June 3, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I know!!! they look so yummy

3. Lisa @ Chocolate Meets Strawberry
    June 3, 2016 at 6:38 am

Lots of great picks Vicki! A great combination of sweet and savoury numbers 🙂 I’m loving all the comfort food being linked up at the moment now that the weather is getting colder. So glad the weekend is almost here. I say yes to a bit of bubbles – love the look of that yummy lychee and cardamom number! 😀 Hope you have a great weekend, and thank you for hosting! x

June 3, 2016 at 2:57 pm

My pleasure Lisa I hope you have a great weekend too.

June 3, 2016 at 9:54 am

Such deliciousness – I’m loving the Friday Foodie fun. Thanks for hosting! X

June 3, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Friday is a good day isn’t it with the whole weekend to drool! x

5. Dhanya
    June 3, 2016 at 10:36 am

Thanks so much for featuring the bellini; hope all of you love it as much as I did. Loving my time here every week, so much inspiration and recipes to try out. Keep up the good work.

June 3, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Thanks Dhanya there are so many wonderful recipes aren’t there and of course your bellini – yum!

6. Lucy @ Bake Play Smile
    June 3, 2016 at 11:38 am

Love your picks!!! I’ve been meaning to make the vegetarian lasagne! It keeps popping up on my FB newsfeed. Yum!!

June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I know that lasagne looks all sorts of amazing. xx

7. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    June 3, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my milk braised pork. I’ll be playing around with pork again this weekend, when we have my inlaws over for dinner before we leave for Sydney. I hope that you have a great weekend {I’ll be packing boxes}.

June 4, 2016 at 9:51 pm

I feel for you with the packing it’s not fun at all! x

8. stephanie
    June 3, 2016 at 8:41 pm

So much yummy inspiration! Watch out waistline! Enjoy the weekend!

June 4, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Enjoy your wedding anniversary xx

9. kit@lifethroughthehaze
    June 5, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Thanks so much for the mention of my Brownie cookies! You have so many great suggestions in here Vicki. Thanks for hosting too. Friday is a great day to host that way we have the whole weekend to test out recipes! Today I made a beautiful Bake Play Smile Double Fudge Chocolate Banana cake, perfect for the revolting weather outside!