Your Weekly Feed #68

Your Weekly Feed

Hi there!  I hope you have had a great fortnight.  Kim & I appreciated the mini break from Your Weekly Feed to get other parts of life sorted (and some technical blog issues sorted for me).  We are back now and for us in Queensland on school holidays…again!  My girls were definitely ready for it!  Do you have any holiday plans coming up?

So while there was no YWF last week we did have some yummy recipes linked up the week before. My top picks from then were, My Kitchen Stories amazing looking breakfast lasagne

breakfast-lasagne

How yummy does that look?  I think I could have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The Spice Adventuress served up a Japanese Shrimp Fry with Katsu Sauce (I love Katsu sauce)

Before my friend Cathy of Peregrination Gourmande came to visit us, she spent time with Sammie, The Annoyed Thyroid and shared her Olive Loaf recipe with her. It’s one I really want to try.

cakeauxolives2-700x467

Finally, on a sweet note the Kiwi Country Girl shared her No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars, swoon worthy!

no-bake-peanut-butter-cheesecake-bars-5

They were my top picks, did you have any? Kim is sharing hers on Zonkt Designs so please pop on over to check them out.

Your Weekly Feed Rules

14 comments on “Your Weekly Feed #68

September 15, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Oh I loved the look of that Breakfast Lasagne and my mum has been making Cathy’s Loaf like it’s going out of fashion, she loves it! I can’t wait to try when I get home. So excited for you and your new venture. Hope you got to recharge your batteries last week – welcome back,we missed you!

September 17, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Thanks Sammie, I’m stalking your holiday and it looks like you are having the most amazing time. xx

2. Lucy @ Bake Play Smile
    September 16, 2016 at 6:14 am

Oooh I love ALL of your picks – especially those prawns! YUM!!!!!

September 17, 2016 at 4:03 pm

I know – those prawns! x

3. jayne
    September 16, 2016 at 10:13 am

Great picks Vicki – that cheesecake from Laura looks so amazing!! thanks for hosting

September 17, 2016 at 4:03 pm

My pleasure Jayne. That cheesecake is something else isn’t it!

4. Lauren @ Create Bake Make
    September 16, 2016 at 12:30 pm

I hope you enjoyed the break and got your technical issues sorted out, they are just the worst! I’m LOVING the breakfast lasagna, it looks so good! I can’t believe holidays have rolled around again, we’re having a quiet first week before flying down to victoria to visit family on the 25th. Enjoy the holidays x

September 17, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I had to change hosts! All good now though and hopefully for now on in too! Enjoy the holidays and your trip to Victoria. x

5. Simone Emery
    September 16, 2016 at 3:28 pm

You’ve got your work cut-out for you this week. I love the roasted cauliflower and potato salad. I’m going to have to make that soon while cauli is still good. The katsu sauce looks like a winner too from your last round of picks. We have Mt Fuji as our cooking show prompt for next week, so this sounds like the beginning of an idea. 🙂

September 17, 2016 at 4:06 pm

I know there is so much deliciousness to choose from this week, where to begin! We went out for Japanese on Friday night and I had to order the katsu – it was a chicken version so I’m still keen to get into those prawns!

6. Shari from GoodFoodWeek
    September 16, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Did I miss you saying that you were having a week off? I think I did, because I kept stopping by thinking that I had missed the link up. I missed it and seeing what everyone else had been whipping up throughout the week. Glad you’re back.

September 17, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Oh you know I did a we’re having a break post but then had to change hosts because of server problems and I had to go to an old back up and forgot to repost the mini break one – so sorry! I missed having the link up too but there is so much yumminess this week to get through it’s made up for it! x

7. Tania| My Kitchen Stories
    September 16, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Hello. Welcome back. I can’t believe its holidays again already. Thanks for featuring my breakfast lasagna amongst those other beauties.

September 17, 2016 at 4:09 pm

That lasagne looks the business!